Friday, April 22, 2011

How Much Should I Tell You?

I am struggling with forming my posts! I do not know how much background information to share before getting into the "meat" of what is happening in my life now. This struggle has actually been quite "enlightening" to me. I realize that every time I tell a story or express an opinion, even in conversation, I back-track and "set up" what I am about to say. I guess I feel that I have to justify these things. SO...I have decided that there will be no lengthy or formal introductions about who I am and "how" I became a Marine wife. I will start from TODAY. I am reminded of a quote from Carlos Santana:



“Most people are prisoners, thinking only about the future or living in the past. They are not in the present, and the present is where everything begins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment